Our shrink-wrap process enables us to install a tight, weatherproof, UV resistant cover to weatherize, protect, and contain boats and jet skis for storage and transportation. We travel to you within the state of Arizona to wrap your boat where it will be stored or to ready it for transport.
- Save money on enclosed storage fees
- Protects against wind, rain, snow, dirt, debris, and UV deterioration and fading.
- Added protection against theft and vandalism.
- Will not chafe, scratch, flap around during transport or damage boats like canvas covers can.
- Can be ventilated to further eliminate moisture and mildew problems.
- Zipper access doors available for access without cutting or removing the shrink wrap.
- Cost effective, durable, and recyclable.
Specialty Shrink-films available
- BioShrink – Patented antimicrobial wrap that kills mold, mildew, and algae on the surfaces it contacts.
- Flame Retardant ShrinkWrap – Extinguishes within 4 seconds of having the source of ignition removed. Ideal for scaffolding, factories, and sites where crews are working with a heat source.
- Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting Shrink-Wrap Film – Contains additives to prevent corrosion on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and electrical connections for up to two years.
- Zerust Film and Capsules – Corrosion inhibiting vapor release molecules to condense and form a protective layer on all exposed surfaces.
- Accessories – Zippered Doors, Vents, Solar Powered Fans, and Container Dri II can be added to further protect and preserve your assets.